Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Slick’s Memorial and Jordana’s visit

Thank you Jordana for coming over and helping me bury Slick’s ashes. Slick it has been over a month since you left us and I miss you so much. I still get tears in my eyes every time I think about you, my sweet boy!
I know they are just ashes and that you are running seizure free but they have a loving place in my favorite backyard flower bed
that has 3 beautiful butterfly bushes from Spokane, 4 wonderful hostas from my good friend,
and my favorite bird bath that you are resting under. It is just a small tribute to a wonderful sheltie that had the biggest, kindest heart and soul. In loving memory…

Even if the occasion was not the happiest Jordana and I spent a great day together!!
Thank you again to the most wonderful daughter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment