Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Corvallis Volkswalk with Trinna

Early July I got to think about volkswalking and all the places it took me and friends and how much fun we had.  I ended up looking it up online and saw there was a walk on July 17th for de Vinci Days in Corvallis.  I called up my walking buddy and asked her if she wanted to go, she said yes.  That morning I got a call from her because it was raining, I told her that just because she was retired and could walk any time if I did not that day then I would not walk until the next weekend.  But I also told her she did not have to go that I was very capable of walking by myself.  She decided to grab a poncho and walk with me.  It pretty much rained the whole time but we still had a great time.  I forgot how much I enjoyed walking.  My first volkswalk in probably 10 years and it was a 12k.

No comments:

Post a Comment