Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Very Late Howlingween!

I lost computer access when Jordana moved to Bend (that is a whole other blog entry) so I am doing the marathon blogging while she is visiting. I am hoping Santa brings me a laptop for Christmas.

On Sunday on my way home from the WAG October agility trial I stopped in Independence and picked up a couple of pumpkins. Then after Jordana got off work Stephen came over and they carved the pumpkins
while I made roasted pumpkin seeds! They both did a great job!
The carved pumpkins survived the week before Halloween and were a great addition to the very few decorations I put up.
Just like last year we gave out full size candy bars; I love the reactions we get!! The pumpkins were also very well liked especially Stephen’s cat.

Even the dogs got in to the Halloween spirit!
A Sweet Little Angel
And a Red Hot Chili Pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment