Monday, December 13, 2010

Empty Nester!!

It is official; I am an empty nester and loving it!! Jordana took a job in Bend which started December 1st, what a great time to move to Bend. She purchased studded tires and chains packed up her room
 
and moved in to a very nice 3 bedroom, 2 bath house with a great roommate. I have talked to her several times and she loves living in Bend and being on her own. But back to me…I am so happy having the house to myself for the first time in 23 years. The dogs have their own room and I have a craft room that I do not have to share with the dogs. Jordana asked where she was going to stay when she came to visit and I told her where all my house guests stay…at the local motel. Just kidding I can put an airbed in the office temporarily! The dogs are struggling to adjusting being in crate more hours than usual but we are getting in to a routine.
Congratulations Jordana; I am so proud of you!! Best of luck on your new adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment