Monday, January 5, 2009

First blog entry...


I have wanted to create a blog for a while now to keep in touch with friends and family and let them know what we are up to. And now I have!!
Thank you Lora for inspiring me.
This picture was taken on Halloween of all our dogs with a pumpkin my dad carved. We had a great Halloween with lots of Tricks and Treats.
I will give you a quick run down of who we all are and what we are up to these days. I am Traci and I still work at Oregon State Treasury, it has been 23 years. I still scrapbook, do some beading, and love training, working, and competing with my dogs. Jordana started working at PetSmart a couple of months ago and is a Senior at Western Oregon University. She likes her job and it inspires her to work more with her dogs. Now to the dogs: Casey is now 10 years old and still oversees everything that goes on in the house, she tolerates the other dogs. Hershey is 8 years old and went to NADAC Championships to compete for the first time in September 2008, he finished in 4th place over all in his division. Hershey is my first agility dog and he is a challenge to run, Jordana does a great job with him. Kant just turned 6 year old, we are still having a blast training and competing in agility and herding. I can not imagine my life with out her. Slick is now 5 years old and is still having fun running agility. He is still having seizures about every 6 weeks or so. He continues to fill our life with humor. PITA is 2 years old and her and Jordana are becoming an awesome agility team. She has been challenging but is very smart and most of the time wants to please. Echo is the puppy in training and just turned 1 year old. She is a bit of a pistol and is challenging my training skills every day. But she is also providing me with the most fun in training that I have every had, watch for this ones accomplishments starting in 2009. That is a run down of all of us. 2008 ended with a wild winter storm and I will post snow and ice pictures soon.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting your blog up and running. It looks great! I love the doggie pics. BTW, you have A LOT of dogs. :-)

    Cheryl H

    ReplyDelete