Monday, July 18, 2011

Versatility-NATCH 2 Kant and a NADAC Judge

I got home May 16th and am finally able to breathe after a crazy busy 2 weeks!! Why is it that it takes so much work to get ready to go on vacation!?! I was off work for 6 days and had to make sure everything was covered. I was leaving for Gillette Wyoming for 9 days and only taking two dogs and leaving 2 along with 3 cats with a house sitter.

I am so excited to announce Kant earned NATCH – 2 and Versatility NATCH – 2 on Saturday, May 7th, at the CAT outdoor Canby trial.
I did not think she would get it outside on the wet grass but she ran perfectly
and only gave me a little scare right at the finish when she started to go left and she was supposed to go right but it was a beautiful run!!
I never thought we would get 1 NATCH and I am so proud of Kant and cannot believe we are celebrating our 2nd NATCH!!
I hung the beautiful ribbon from my rear view mirror for the trip to Gillette and smiled every time I looked at it!! Thank you to all that were there to celebrate with us!!
Thank you Joe Camp for the agility and NATCH pictures.

Sunday morning I took off for Gillette Wyoming to attend a Judge’s Clinic.
The weather getting to
and in Gillette was crazy
but we arrived without any trouble and survived camping very nicely.
From my campsite looking west
and looking east.

There were 29 great judges at this clinic and I had a good time meeting judges for the first time and visiting with ones I knew! I went to this clinic as a judge under supervision and I was hoping to leave a judge! Well I did something right and I am now a NADAC Judge!! I do love being a judge and have enjoyed all the judges I worked with and learned from under supervision but I am excited to be a “real” judge!! Thank you Arlene for believing in me, mentoring me, and helping me get here, I could not have done it without you!!!
The world's greatest co-pilot.

No comments:

Post a Comment