Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bend or bust…

My first trip to Bend after Jordana moved over there and the snow was gone from the roads was in April to take a couch and some stuff over.
The dogs thought having a couch in the back of the van was a great idea. I got over to Bend as Jordana was getting off work and
Oakley also thought the couch in the back of the van was okay. I stayed the night coming home in the morning after Jordana left for work.
What a great day and great views of the mountains.
Stephen stayed at the house with the dogs but I am not sure where he is going to sleep.

Trip number two was in May to take some more of Jordana’s stuff and to move some of Stephen’s stuff.
This time Stephen also came over with one of his parents cars loaded.
It was an over and back trip
so I took a pair of great co-pilots.
We had snow along the sides of the road so of course we had to stop and let the dogs play.
This was Odin's first snow.
And Echo just wanted to eat it.
We unloaded the van with some help
and had a little play session before heading back.
Of course I stopped at Godfrey’s Nursery since it is on the way and the back of the van was completely empty so there was plenty of room for all those hanging baskets and flowers.

The final trip was in June to move the rest of Stephen’s stuff that was moved from his apartment to my spare room. And this trip was done early in the morning, arriving in Bend in time to have breakfast and then head back home.
I am glad I enjoy that drive to Bend!

No comments:

Post a Comment