Friday, July 22, 2011

Tipping toes and paws through the tulips

I have always wanted to take the dogs out to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm in Woodburn Oregon
and every year I would forget until I saw other’s beautiful tulip pictures.
Years ago I did the annual volkswalk through the fields during the tulip festival and have pictures from them. I thought it would be fun to have pictures of the dogs with all those tulips. This year I remembered but was afraid the weather would not clear enough to go get pictures. One afternoon it cleared and I grabbed the dogs and Tammy and off we went.
It was a blast and we got lots of commits about the dogs and I actually had a lady take a picture of my dogs.
What a beautiful group!!!!
Hershey
Kant
Slick
Echo
I just love that they let me put them anywhere and just put up with me and my camera. Of course when it was all over we had to have a play session since everyone did so well!
Thank you Tammy for going with me and take such great pictures while I managed the dogs!! This might become an annual event!!

No comments:

Post a Comment