Thursday, November 26, 2009

Too Spooky For Words!!!

Jordana, Stephen, and I had a great time carving pumpkins for Halloween this year.
I cleaned out the three pumpkins that Jordana picked out and baked the pumpkin seeds. They turned out very good!! We had picked up a carving book that had patterns with eyes.

I wanted to stack the pumpkins so I put a small hole in the bottom of each one. That made candle placement a bit tricky but it all worked out.

We each picked the pattern we wanted and then picked the pumpkin it would fit best on. We only have one set of tools so we had to wait for someone else to be done.

Everyone did an awesome job and had a great time!!!

And of course I could not pass up getting my Halloween picture with the dogs.
Happy Howloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment