Thursday, November 26, 2009

So Much to Give Thanks for…

I am home alone this Thanksgiving. This is wonderful and I am NOT complaining, I do not have to cook or clean or entertain, I just get to do whatever I want! But the time alone has given me a chance to think about all the things I am thank for…
· An incredible wonderful daughter that is working hard and I am so proud of her and I could not love her more. She adds so much to life!
· The greatest parents that are always supportive and encouraging and I love so very much!!!
· A great baby sister in New York with two of my favorite nieces that live too far away but I love them so much!!!
· The best family that I am very guilty of not seeing enough of, we are all so busy but they are always in my thoughts.
· Having my health, so I can enjoy so many of things I love. Jordana being healthy, and for the most part a very healthy family.
· Incredibly great friends, again sometimes our busy lives do not allow us to get together often enough but they are always in my thoughts! I could not imagine my world without them.
· The greatest dogs in the world!!!!!! They are always making me become the owner they deserve. Kant and Echo are taking me places I never thought I would go and I am loving the journey. Hershey for so many things including getting me in to the world of agility.
· Agility for introducing me to some great friends, teaching me to not sweat the little things (I am still working on that one), opening up a world of fun with my dogs, taking me places that I could never have imagined, and taking me on the next journey in the world of judging
· I am thankful to have a job I like, that provides food on the table, a roof over my head, and so much more.
Happy Thanksgiving may it fill you with memories. Don’t forget to stop and enjoy the moment because it is the little things that will make the biggest moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment