Friday, November 27, 2009

Casey



August 17, 1998 to November 25, 2009
Casey you dropped in to our lives 11 years ago as a roly poly puppy and stole our hearts. Being a Chow, Shar-Pei, German Shepherd mix did not make you the best breed in the world but boy did I sleep good at night knowing you were in the house. You were always protective but welcomed all the crazy dogs we brought in to the house as part of the pack.

At times you were the fun police and then when you wanted to play everyone was afraid of you. You never did agility and never seemed to mind. You loved to go for a ride in the car and loved to go on adventures with us. You loved to meet and greet people with your snuffle way. You have been called Snuffleuphagus and the Cowardly Lion but all I can call you now is missed.
Run free my friend!

3 comments:

  1. She always reminded me of the cowardly lion...I'm not afraid of the wizard...I'm not afraid of the wizard! RIP Casey....see you over the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm sorry to hear about Casey! She was the cutest mutt around! RIP Casey, take a run with Sunny for me! - Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Casey passed. What a sad day. :( I will be visiting again soon. Take care. Lee

    ReplyDelete