Monday, April 30, 2012

What happens in Vegas ends up on my blog - Day 1

My little sister, Erin, invited me to go to Vegas for 4 days on a trip her team won
I had never been to Vegas and was very excited for this trip.
Last Thursday I landed in Las Vegas at 1:30pm
and my sister was waiting for me!
We got to the Bellagio by 2:30, got checked-in, and headed out to find our room!
Past the Conservatory
and the World's Largest
Chocolate Fountain!
You can look but don't touch,
all the items in the mini bar are weighed and you will get charged just for lifting the item.
From 4pm to 5pm there was a social gathering with Erin's team and the people they brought;
what a fun group of people!!
This was followed by a meeting for just the team
so I headed off to the spa for a manicure and pedicure!!
After we were both done we had dinner at Cafe Bellagio!
This is a live, growing picture
made out of flowers, it is stunning!
After dinner we went outside to watch the fountain.
It was beautiful!
And amazing!!
After enjoying the fountain
I enjoyed some chocolate dipped strawberries while Erin had ice cream!
Yum!!
What a GREAT first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment