Thursday, April 19, 2012

Puppies at the Park

As I was driving home from work yesterday enjoying the sunshine
I thought I should go home and take the dogs for a walk
but I was quickly deciding against dealing with all those leashes
so I decided it was time to take the puppies to the dog park!
In the beginning Eris and True were keeping close to Echo
and following her
but before long Eris was running with the other dogs at the park.
That black dot in the middle of the picture way out there is Eris;
her and Echo were running with a pack of dogs that included fast Whippets.
True was watching them but that was a bit past her comfort zone.
Even with all the excitment and distractions Eris and True had great recalls.
There is a path that loops around and we did four laps!!!!
Right before the last loop we stopped for water and
I picked up the Chuck-It.
So the last lap included chasing the ball!
Kant always gets the ball but everyone loved running after it.
Welcome to Minto Brown Park
Eris and True!!
What a GREAT afternoon and
the first of many trips to the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment