Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cherry Blossoms, puppies, and a girl

This is the fourth year in a row that we have taken pictures with my dogs and my good friend's daughter
with the cherry blossoms in front of the Oregon State Capitol.
Every year we worry about the weather and each year we get one great day to take pictures!
I bring
Kant and
Echo to work with me,
Heidi picks up Amelia, and
we are off to take pictures!
And here are a few of those pictures...
 


Even Heidi
and myself get in to the pictures.
Some of my favorite pictures are
Amelia walking
the dogs
or are the dogs walking her?
The pictures would not be complete without including the puppies!!!
True
Eris
Hannah
Thank you Amelia for being picture perfect!!
Thank you Heidi for all the wonderful pictures!!

1 comment:

  1. This is truly one of my favourite traditions, We are lucky and honored to be photographed with such champion dogs!!! We are making great memories, now all I need to do is put the pictures in a scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete