Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fun in February

February 5th, after spending the day shopping at the Scrapbooking Expo in Portland and a late lunch at Chevy’s, Heidi, Lee, I and all our scrapbooking supplies new and old with our weekend bags loaded in the van we headed to Lincoln City for a weekend of scrapbooking with Brenda and friends. Brenda did a great job of organizing this weekend and got us a perfect house right on the beach, well right on the beach after a long set of stairs.
We arrived at the house Friday evening and did not have to leave until Sunday. We got a lot of scrapbooking done between time spent with friends,
great meals, a walk on the beach,
trip to the local scrapbooking store, and even a little sleep. We had to make at least one trip to the beach
because there were tide pools straight down from the house and

Heidi had never seen tide pools.
And of course I had to have our weekend documented in the sand. I got over 30 pages done which involved about 6 months of pictures. I am already looking forward to next year.


The next weekend, Kant, Echo and I traveled to Elma Washington to compete in the Rainer Agility Group’s Sweetheart Trial Valentine’s weekend and Hershey came along for the drive. The blue dogs and I had a great weekend. Kant got 2 jumpers closer to her NATCh only 5 more to go. Echo earned her first Open Q in Hoopers, Q’d in all 4 Novice Regular classes, and finished to titles Outstanding Novice Tunnelers and Outstanding Novice Weavers. I know I am sounding like a broken record but Echo is a blast to run and each time we go to the line we become a better team.


February 20th and 21st was the CAT NADAC trial and Jordana took Saturday off work to come run and I was planning to run both days. But one of the judges that was scheduled to be there got hurt at the last minute and was not able to come so I was given the opportunity to judge my second assignment and of course I jumped at it. I had to pull all my runs and Jordana got to run all the dogs, Hershey, Kant, Pita, and Echo, in the ring I was not judging which turned out to be Regular and Chances. Jordana did very good with all the dogs, had a great time, and learned a lot!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay...maybe we should do a blog weekend.....is that how we get you all caught up??? For goodness sakes.....March comes next...k?

    ReplyDelete