Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Echo and Piper's puppies are 9 weeks old!!!!!!!!!

I got a bonus week this week with the puppies!
Linda could not make it up through the Siskiyous because of snow!!
I don't think I will get as lucky this weekend!!
We had another awesome week!
I continued to take the puppies to work with me and they are great walking on a leash.

The puppies are very active and very hard to photograph.
So I end up with pictures like this
and this!

Eris thinks the very large Costco dog bed is just her size.
The true Beauty and the Beast!!
Star at a whopping 3.2 lbs and Charlie the moose at 7 lbs.

I have enjoyed going back through my blog and seeing how much these amazing puppies have changed!

Happy 9 Week Birthday!!!!!
Blaze
Blue
Eris
Charlie
Star

You guys are going to have so much fun in your new homes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment