Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Echo and Piper's puppies are 8 weeks old!!!!!!!!

This has been an AWESOME week!
I started taking the puppies to work with me 2 at a time,
to get them used to riding in the crate and new places!
Meeting new people and seeing friends and meeting Tazz my friends 12 week old pug
are bonuses!!
By going to work with me they are also getting to walk on a leash,
that has been fun!
They also started sleeping in crates,
2 in one and 3 in another.
That has been going incredibly well!!

They love their toys...
Sometimes they choose their own toys even if they are someone's shoe!
I play with them every chance I get!
But sometimes they sleep.

Star obsessed with Stephen's ear!

This weekend the puppies also got to see their first snow!
But all that snow to explore, eat, and play in...
makes for very tired puppies.
Charlie is the gentlemen that let all the girls have the bed.

Happy 8 Week Birthday!!!!!
Blaze
Blue
Eris, formally known as Heart
Charlie
Star

This is my last week with them and I am going to miss them!

It is official, okay it has been official for a couple of weeks.
Eris picked me and will be staying!!
My Girls - Kant, Eris, and Echo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment