Saturday, December 31, 2011

The end of 2011

This year is ending quiet but busy with 5 five week old puppies in the house. The past couple of months I have had lots of time to look at my goals for 2011 and how many of them I accomplished or came close to accomplishing and why, and setting new ones for 2012! I have enjoyed looking back over my blog and seeing all the good times and bad!! I did a lot of agility and started working dogs on stock again; I spent great times with the dogs, friends, and family; I became a judge without supervision; Kant and I got NATCH2 and V-NATCH2; I started Volkswalking again; and I said Good Bye to Slick! I have the greatest daughter in the world who is doing incredible in Bend and we had some awesome visits. All my dogs ROCK and Echo blessed me with 5 of the most amazing puppies and one who became the newest Sheltie in our family. Breeding Echo consumed most of 2011. I have no regrets about breeding Echo and am very glad I did it and am loving the puppies but I am also looking forward to concentrating on Echo’s training in 2012 and helping her become the best agility and herding dog she can be!

I can already tell 2012 is going to be a great year filled with fun, struggles, accomplishments, and hopefully very little sorrow! So many puppy firsts and learning; preparing for NADAC Championships in October at South Jordan, Utah; and planning for the Sheltie Nationals in Albany, Oregon, Spring 2013. Bring it on, I am ready to challenge myself to become the best I can for my daughter, my dogs, my family, and my friends but always being true to myself! Thanks to Jordana and my parents I have a fun 5 year plan that starts this year.

May you live every day like it is a holiday, being thankful and spending time with friends and family, and looking hopefully to the future!

Happy New Year!! May 2012 be the best year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment