Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Echo and Piper's puppies are 3 weeks old!!!

I cannot believe that another week has gone by!
We have had another great week of growing!
Echo has started hiding under the bed. but she still comes out to take great care of her puppies!
The puppies are getting stronger, standing better,
and are sitting up.
Some of them think life is better on the other side of the whelping box!

I still love to watch them sleep and see all the different positions they get in!
I'm not heavy; I'm your brother!

Carol came over tonight and brought the puppies
their first lamb.
Blaze and Blue liked chewing on the lamb, what does that mean for their herding future?

Jordana came over to see the puppies and help me with this picture...
our first picture with Santa.
The girls are in Santa's hat while Santa holds the boy.

Jordana also brought each of them their own toy!
Blaze with her hedgehog.
Blue with her snowman.
Heart with her sock monkey.
Charlie with his penguin.
And Star with her sock bear.

I also weighed them today which they may be close to outgrowing my Weight Watchers scale.
Blaze 28.60 oz.
Blue 29.80 oz. - still the biggest.
Heart 20.50 oz.
Charlie 27.60 oz.
Star 19.10 oz. - still the smallest.

Happy 3 Week Birthday!
Looking forward to another wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment