Thursday, April 28, 2011

Scrapbooking Retreat


 I have lost track of how many years we have been going to the beach for a scrapbooking retreat but each year is incredible.  The last couple of years we have gone to the beach Friday afternoon after the Scrapbooking Expo; this year Expo was during Spring Break and too many people had other plans during that time so we could not go to the beach.  But that did not stop us and we went the last weekend in February which worked our even better because we went over Thursday night and had an extra day of scrapping!! 
The day before we were going I was not sure I was going to make it because there was snow on the valley floor
 and in the coast range and I do not drive in the snow but the roads were clear by Thursday afternoon.
The drive through the coast range was beautiful with all that snow.
 As always we had a perfect time at the beach
 and even made it down for some tide pool exploring. 
 This year the tide was further out and we got to see starfish.
I got over 50 pages done; most of the pages were for Madison and Isabella but I did manage to get some of my pictures scraped.
This is such a great group of ladies; we are all so different but come together with a common hobby!! 
 Some go to bed early and some stay up late, some sleep in and some don’t, some stay in their jammies all day and some have to shower and be put together before they can face the day.  But we all like to eat and share our pages!! 
Thank you ladies for another perfect weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. We had a blast! I especially loved seeing the star fish up close and personal. I sure do live for these weekends, now if only I could do it without bringing my entire craft room!

    ReplyDelete