Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Ride Home from NADAC Championships

Monday morning I was up early and getting all packed up for that 2 day trip home. After one last run in the field
the dogs were safely packed back in the van along with that beautiful trophy and ribbons. I had a nice long drive ahead of me to do some thinking. Why do I take things so seriously? Why can I not see the good stuff I do with the dogs? This is not life or death. This is not a personal reflection of me as a person or a trainer. What is important? Just breathe. I am a good person and a good trainer and I have great dogs! I want to become the handler my dogs deserve because they ROCK!

It was a beautiful drive home and I was with my favorite dogs! I had seen the Greycliff Prairie Dog Town State Monument in southeast Montana
on my way to Gillette and took note to stop on the way home. I had a great time watch this community of prairie dogs and took a ton of pictures.


Who lives here?

I arrived back in Missoula at Brianna’s just in time for dinner. The cats were not as upset to see us come back as a matter of fact I think they missed us a little bit. We had a nice walk in the park and a good night’s sleep. The weather was better for our trip home. We had to stop at the Fruit Stand for some more produce.  And we stopped at a state park in the gorge to let the dogs out for a walk.

There were windsurfers and we all enjoyed watching them.

We made it home for dinner with Jordana.

What a Great Week! Great Times!! And Great Friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment