Tuesday, June 30, 2009

NADAC Fun-Raiser Corvallis Oregon

May 29 – 31 Kant and I ran in the NADAC Fun-Raiser. Friday night was two rounds of Hoopers. Round 1 was one of the most technical courses that I have ever seen in Hoopers and we were over time; you could not have one little bobble on this course. In Round 2 I found a course that Kant liked much better and we qualified. We did not have a very good day Saturday only getting Qs in Touch’N’Go and Weavers. I was very distracted and not handling very well and Kant did not like that. I worked much harder to stay connected with her on Sunday and Kant was much happier. We got a Regular Q, our 1st Elite Jumpers Q, and a Weavers Q. We have not had a Regular Q since the end of October so that was very nice to get. And of course I am thrilled with the Jumpers Q since that is the hardest class for us; only 12 more to get our NATCH!

Our next NADAC agility trial is June 19th – 21st in Auburn Washington and I am looking forward to going and just running my dogs. This will be Echo’s debut agility trial. The last two NADAC agility trials have involved me judging and with me being VERY new to judging I found it very difficult to switch back and forth from judge to competitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment