Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Busy Lives

Where does the time go? I feel like I am at home all the time but when I really stop and think about it we are pretty busy. Last week I started a second agility class with Echo on Tuesday nights; her puppy class is just about to come to an end on Thursday night. Last Wednesday night Heidi and I took a beading class at the Bead Trunk. I was not feeling well and only finished about a third of it. I am house sitting this coming up weekend for Anne and I will take that project with me to work on while I am staying there. I will post pictures after I finish it. While in class the instructor should us a project for a Monday during lunch class. Heidi and I signed up for that class and Jordana was able to join us between school and work. It was a fun class of twisting wire and then hammering it.







Jordana is very busy with going to school full time and working at PetSmart almost full time. She is keeping up with her school work and will graduate from Western Oregon University this May. Here is what she looks like after working on homework and then taking a cat nap.







Last Sunday I attended a full day agility seminar. WAG brought in Susan Perry and Sandra Katzen for a Secrets Revealed seminar on walking courses. I am discovering I do not learn much at seminars. I love the way Susan handles her aussies and always enjoy working with her. Any day doing agility is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment