Monday, November 19, 2012

My Baby gets married

July 3, 2012 Jordana and Stephen got married in Bend!

Thank you to my cousin, Joe; my best friend, Lee;
my mom, Ginger; my sister, Erin, my beautiful nieces, Madison
and Isabella; my sister and her husband, Jane and Randy; and of course the bride and groom for all your help getting the hall and outside set up for the wedding! Everything went together perfectly and looked incredible!

I huge THANK YOU to my best friend’s mom, Barbara,
who delivered the bride and bridesmaids in great style in her 1956 Chevy Bel-air!!
The ceremony was scheduled to start at 7pm but started in bride’s time about 30 minutes late. But a BEAUTIFUL Bride she was!!
The ceremony was perfect and the setting along the pond was gorgeous. I love the LOVE the pictures captured.
Thank you to a great photographer that did a wonderful job of capturing the evening!

The wedding was followed by a dessert bar reception in Aspen Hall!
The First Dance!
Stephen with his Mom
Jordana with her Dad
The Cake
Jim and I were very proud of our little girl!

What a perfect Day!!
Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Dietlein!!

No comments:

Post a Comment