Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What happens in Vegas ends up on my blog - Day 3 and 4

WOW I cannot believe how much time has gone by since I last blogged
and how much has happened - those are future blogs
but now I need to finish the Sisters in Vegas trip!

Breakfast in our room was so good yesterday we decided to do it again!
After breakfast we headed south on the strip
past Paris,
past the Harley Cafe,
past
New York
New York to MGM.
Where we went shopping at the CBS store and
the CSI store.
Erin checking out a dead body!
We wanted to see the lions but they have been gone since January;
we were not impressed with the MGM.
I was so excited to go to the M&M store!
We had no problem
shopping all
4 floors!
I loved M&M World!!
We had a wonderful lunch of fish and pork tacos with great salsa
at Salsa Cantina!
We went back to our room to get ready for dinner but not before stopping at the penny slots!
I was the big winner walking away with $.35!
We had dinner at Olives!
The food was amazing
and so was the show!
I ate too much!!
After dinner we walked to the Mirage
to see Terry Fator!
We laughed,
we cried,
we laughed
so hard we cried!!!
After the show we stayed at the Mirage
to watch
the volcano!

Sunday we had to get to the airport early
so we had breakfast in the room again!
All good things must come to an end!!
THANK YOU ERIN FOR AN AMAZING WEEKEND!!
I LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment