Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ring in 2012 with Agility and a couple new Shelties

Boy this has started out as a very busy year!! It is already March and I am not sure where January and February went. I would like to go back to New Year’s Day and a day spent with Jordana and the dogs.

What a great way to start out the year!

Jordana was here and we did one day of agility at the NADAC New Year’s weekend Fun-raiser. I have been running PITA to get her qualified for NADAC Champs
so it was fun today to watch Jordana run her.
And I enjoyed getting to run just Kant.
Both dogs were entered in all 5 classes. We started out the day with Regular and it was PITA’s first time in Elite Regular.
PITA could not hold it together to Q in either Regular or Chances
but Jordana and PITA had the best ever Open Jumpers run and then ended the day with a smokin’ Tunnelers run. Jordana really enjoyed running PITA again and was impressed with how fast she is.
Kant and I got 1 Regular Q but no Chances.
We did get Jumpers, and ended the day with Tunnelers that will go down in the record books; I went down with a beautiful slide and all Kant could do was bark at me and when I did get up to finish the course with a Q Jordana said “PITA and I beat your time” gotta love kids!! That day was what agility is all about!!

I am very proud to introduce Eris and True!
The newest members of our Sheltie family!!
Eris is the Echo puppy that I called Heart.
Welcome Eris!!
The meaning behind the name:
Eris is the most massive known dwarf planet in the Solar System and the ninth most massive body known to orbit the Sun directly. Eris is also the Greek goddess of strife and discord.
True is the Echo puppy that I called Star.
Welcome True!!
I cannot believe it is true that I have two sheltie puppies.

Happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment