Monday, May 2, 2011

Jordana’s Birthday

I cannot believe my baby is 24 years old!! 
 Happy Birthday Jordana!

I was glad we were still able to squeeze in a little birthday celebration even though you live in Bend!! 
 Jordana I am so proud of you and the incredible young lady you have grown in to
 and I am so happy that you love living in Bend!!
 We miss you!!
 My wish for you is that you dream BIG and that all your dreams come true!!  I love you!!
 
Jordana has been talking about getting a puppy since she moved to Bend.  She wanted a Cattle Dog.  When I saw the Border Collie/Cattle Dog puppies Anne got in to rescue I knew one would be going to live with Jordana.  Oakley was the chosen one.  She is a smaller, loving girl that has found a wonderful forever home.  She spent one night at my house before going across the mountain and she was perfect.  Jordana is very lucky to have such a wonderful puppy!  Good Luck Jordana and Oakley!!  I am looking forward to watch you grow up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment